‘Elaine Paige Presents The Musicals‘ – #EPMemory Online Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters of this competition (“Elaine Paige Presents The Musicals”) are Union Square Music Ltd, a BMG Company, United Kingdom
2. The Competition is to win the following:-
- “Two (2) Tickets for one of Elaine’s remaining concerts”;
- “A signed copy of Memories”;
- “A copy of Elaine’s DVD/CD of her 50th Anniversary Show”;
- “A signed Poster”;
- “Tour Programme”
3. Two (2) entrants will win the Prize (“the Winners”).
4. The Prize is not transferable, is non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
5. Accommodation and travel costs are not included or covered within the prize.
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must share their best or most entertaining memories of their favorite song, singer or musical production using the hashtag “#EPMemory” to Elaine’s official Facebook or Twitter page.
7. The Competition will commence at 00.01am on 18 November 2016 and all entries must be received by 11.59pm on 24 November 2016.
8. The Winners will be selected at random from all the entrants.
9. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree that, in the event of them being a Winner and if the Promoters so request, they shall participate in publicity and shall post details of them being a Winner on any social media platforms of which they are a user.
10. The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 16 or over excluding employees of the Promoters.
11. Entering the Competition confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Decisions shall be final. In addition, the Winners names may be posted on applicable Promoter websites and/or social media platforms.
13. Entry to the Competition is free and no purchase is necessary to enter.
14. Entry is restricted to one per person/household.
15. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted
16. Winners will be notified via Facebook or Twitter by 2pm on 25 November 2016. If any Winner does not respond to such notification within 24 hours, we reserve the right to award the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
17. The Promoters may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize and entrants agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoters as a result thereof.
18. The Competition and these terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.